Please check our
Hatteras Fishing Reports page to see what our customers are catching.
We attempt to call anyone that has a reservation
whenever it looks like it will be canceled due to
weather. In these specific cases we normally will call
you two or three
days ahead of your reservation date so that we can
either mutually attempt to reschedule another date or we
can simply plan on keeping the same reservation date
with the hope that the weather prediction was wrong. If
we call early with an unfavorable weather forecast, you
may also just ask to cancel your deposit instead of
trying to reschedule. It is a good idea if you haven't
heard from us with an unfavorable weather report that
you will give us an email or call a day or two ahead so
that we can confirm that everything is on go. Always
keep in mind that If we
haven't already tried to contact you, it means that we
are going to ready to fish.
contact Captain Armstrong with any questions or to
schedule your own charter trip.